Service Provider Tool-kit
The Patient and Healthcare Professional’s Identified Priorities in Virtual Care Delivery module is the first educational module developed for healthcare providers. Please see below for information on the module.
- Target audience : Intended for Physicians (practicing and in-training) as well as other non-physician healthcare providers (nursing, therapists, social workers, etc)
- Goal: Educate about best practices for providing patient centered virtual care.
- Module is informed by Patient oriented research (publication – attached).
- Self paced and will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- Accredited for CPD (Royal college and CFPC).
- Has a self assessment activity at 3 months and 6 months (optional for participants) and they get the CPD credit for it if they do it.
- Access the module at Module 01: Patient and Healthcare Professional’s Identified Priorities in Virtual Care Delivery – Overview (queensu.ca)